Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lake Charlevoix


This past summer was a great one. Not weather wise, but memory wise. This past summer Lily turned two and it was a summer of "firsts" for her, even though they were really seconds (and some thirds). This summer she really experienced swimming, boating, eating, playing and all that fun stuff! She loved it all! The best place for all of this in the summer is the cottage at Lake Charlevoix.

As you can tell by my lack of posting, I was also really busy chasing her around. The only bonus to this is I got some really good photos! Over the 4th of July, my parents got a new pontoon boat! This is awesome because a) we all love the water b) there is nothing like a day out on the boat of sunning, drinking hop, skip and go nakeds, eating, and napping c) it was only in for a couple of months and we have tons of great memories of Lake Charlevoix.

There is nothing like weekends up north at the cottage with family and friends. Sitting at my own kitchen table, over 200 miles away, I can close my eyes and smell and "see" the cottage as if I was actually there. I LOVE that! Here is a glimpse of some of my photos from this summer.

2 comments:

  1. love your pix! so happy to have a post on your blog to read! see you soooooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Renee...I can't wait!! :)

    ReplyDelete