Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Babies Together, Friends Forever

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have a friend Val who has a baby named Madeline. Val is one of my best friends and has been since I can remember. We went to pre-school together and have been great friends ever since. We were especially close friends in high school. We played basketball, volleyball and softball together. If that wasn't enough, I think we hung out every week-end, too; Sleepovers, parties, boys, you name it! We were bridesmaids in each others weddings. After her wedding, her and her husband, Chris, moved to Tennessee. Shortly after that, I had Lily. This past November, Val had Madeline. She doesn't come home (back to Michigan) a lot but now that we have kids I know we will get together more often. We talk on the phone at least once a week. I hope Lily and Maddie grow up to be good friends and that they both have great friendships like Val's and mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment